MoneyGram Tracking– Have you been looking for a way by which you can easily send and receive funds in any part of the world? MoneyGram got you covered. It’s important we make it known to you all that You can make use of money gram to carry out your daily activities online.
Furthermore, the Moneygram platform happens to be very fast and reliable when it comes to sending and receiving money. Be rest assured that customers who own an active MoneyGram account can log in to their respective accounts in other to track their transactions.
On this page, we will be sharing with you all the detailed guide on how you can simply make use of the Moneygram App to run your detailed transactions. All we really need from you is to calmly go down through this article in other not to make any mistake when sending and receiving funds on Moneygram.
How to send money from Nigeria to Any Bank Account Around the world
MoneyGram offers opportunities for its users and all other people in Nigeria to send money directly from their various local bank accounts to over 400 banks across not just around the continent but also all over the world.
Steps on how to send money to any bank account with MoneyGram
- For you to send money to any bank account with MoneyGram, you must first of all, look for any MoneyGram location around you.
- Secondly, there are documents and details which you must present to the MoneyGram office, it includes, your national ID card, the full name, and the address of the receiver, then the amount you intend to either transfer as well as the transfer charge.
Mind you, in case you wish to send money to the recipient’s bank account, you also need to bring the recipient’s bank details namely, the recipient’s bank name and account number.
- Thirdly, after presenting the above details, you would be given a form to fill. After giving your complete details in the form, you hand it over to the agent in charge-coupled with your transfer fee.
- Finally, send the number which is an 8-digit number to the receiver. This number will enable the recipient to track and get the money order immediately it comes.
How To Receive MoneyGram In Nigeria
Once someone sends you money to your local bank account, do not worry because the money will be deposited into your account. if you have stayed for days without receiving the credit alert, kindly go to your bank and check out for yourself.
How To Receive Money From A MoneyGram Location
In other to receiving your money gram location, kindly enter the 8 digit reference number and complete the form. Once you have done that, kindly hand over your valid photo I.D with the transfer fee to the designated agent for the procession.
Check Your transaction on MoneyGram with the steps below
1. Locate the Moneygram tracking site.
2. Now enter your reference number & other necessary details.
3. Click on the “Track Button”
4. Note that the details about the transaction will be shown to you in full.
What is the transaction limit on MoneyGram?
Bear in mind that in MoneyGram, you will only be allowed to send a maximum of $2,999.0 per day and up to $2,999.00 every month. Be rest assured that it can as well change anytime depending on the authority. No Matter your deep love for money, you must not exceed the Min and Max.
Some MoneyGram Locations In Nigeria
Below is some amazing money gram Location in Nigeria. You can check them out to know more about them.
1. Enterprise Bank
Wesley House 21/22
2. EcoBank – OKE- Arin
7 Sanusi Olushi Street
3. WEMA BANK PLC – LAPAL HOUSE
241 igbosere Road Lagos Island
4. Zenith Bank PLC- Epe – Epe
Lagos Road 22/23
5. FBN – Stock Exchange
Customs Street Lagos.
6. Skye Bank PLC -#942 – Campbell Cash CEN
7.Fidelity Bank PLC – Lagos Island BAMGB
No.6 Bamgbose Street
I hope you found this post interesting, do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the share media platforms. Do you have any questions regarding this post, do well to let us know via the comment session. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.